Friday, August 19, 2016

"The All of His Word" - 08/19/16 - Jeremiah 46-48

Yes, dear Jacob my servant, you have nothing to fear. Depend on it, I am on your side.(46:28)
 



 What comfort and peace we are given in His promises. 
 
No matter the situation we find ourselves in.  He is always with us.  He is always in complete control. 
 
Last night at Curt's Uncle Web's visitation, his daughter, Holly, said she wanted to know some scriptures to find comfort in.  Instantly, I thought about the Psalms.  David, who wrote most of them, went through every emotion in life and beseechingly sought out our ABBA.  David.  A man after God's own heart.
 
I have been pondering Holly's question and realized, although I do find great comfort and encouragement from the Psalm's, it is throughout the all of His Word I gain the most.  It is throughout the all of His Word I am able to grow more intimate with our ABBA.  It is throughout the all of His Word I am able to grow and fall in love in growing knowledge of Him.  In growing knowledge of my Savior.  In growing knowledge of The Holy Spirit. 
 
In reading the all of His Word, I am able to see how mere persons, such as myself, lived through the seasons of living this life.  Learning from their experiences as they either turned towards our ABBA or walked away.  How He has, is, and always will be - right here - at the ready for each one of us to lean into and on. 
 
In reading the all of His Word, I have come to see The Truth, to gain Wisdom, to have my heart continually transformed into how He created me to be.  
 
In reading the all of His Word, I have come to see it for what it is. 
My own personal Love Letter from my ABBA.  My Daddy.
 
The Love Letter He has written to and for each and every one of us through The Gift of our Savior.  Our Jesus Christ.

All we have to do is to have Faith and Trust in the all of His Word.  To stand firm in it.   "Depend on it".  
To know, without doubt, when you are "in" Him - He is always on your side.  Guiding.  Protecting.  Comforting.  Celebrating.  Sharing.  We are promised we will know His voice.  Never alone.  Never dismissed.  Bathed in His Pure Unconditional Love.
 
How exciting to know you are on the side which has already won.  And one day.  One day.  We shall all be together with our ABBA celebrating eternity.  No more sorrow.  No more pain.  No more tears. 
 
Celebrating. 




 

No comments: