Wednesday, October 19, 2016

"Gift of Praying" - 10/19/16 - Matthew 18



"When two of you get together on anything at all on earth and make a prayer of it, my Father in Heaven goes into action.  
And when two or three of you are together because of Me, you can be sure that I'll be there."
(19-20)
 
I could feel the cooler temps creeping in during the night through the open window.  These past few days have been such perfect weather and I shall miss it when winter makes its arrival.  Sooner than desired. 
 
While standing in the drive earlier this morning, the leaves were raining down from above, coming to rest and surrounding my feet in the vibrant shades of the fall rainbow.  The morning sunbeams catching the different colors, taking my breath away as I took in His amazing and awesome paint colors in all directions.  Just one more way He shows off His Glory to us.  I know He smiles upon hearing me say each fall,  "This one has to be the most beautiful fall I have ever experienced".  Knowing I will repeat myself with each next one. 
 
My heart smiled as the falling leaves reminded me of the many moments my life has been touched with the prayers from The Prayer Warriors in my life.
Each and every single day His Prayer Warriors, as numerous and colorful as the leaves on the trees, surround me, lifting me up with their heartfelt words.  This is where He is showing off  His greatest Glory - through them.  Through each of us,  as we are Prayer Warriors for each other.  The Creator of all, He desires most is to just be with us.  Desires most of all, to share the all of "us" with Him.  To be our Bestest Friend. 

To exchange words with Him.  For us to lap up His Words and not the world's.

His Word continually tells me -
Never am I alone.  He has me surrounded.  By Him.  His Family.
No matter where my steps take me in this life, I know He has me and He has it all.
His Love.  Even more beautiful than the season of fall. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: