Thursday, April 20, 2017

"Belonging In His Family of Strength" - 04/20/17 - 1 Kings 18-20



"Go, strengthen yourself and observe and see what you have to do" (20:22)

In the scripture given to me today, I recognize how often ABBA has given me so many others to help strengthen me along with His Word in my intimate relationship with Him.  Often times while out,  I will cross paths with my  "siblings".  With each bright eyed greeting, hug, and catch up conversations, I came away "strengthened" and reinforced in how much He loves me through others.

I look around and see how He showers me continually with love from others.  His "showers" give me emotional, spiritual, and even physical nourishment needed for walking in this journey.

All of us in Christ have been commissioned to "go and make disciples".  It is the toughest job we will ever do.  A job for which we must strengthen ourselves and be prepared.  Always being at the ready for The Divine Appointments He continually sets up for us.

Our ABBA didn't design us to be alone during our walk.  We all need help from His family to strengthen "us" in our spiritual, emotional, and physical walk.   He provides His family for all of "us" to draw strength from Him through. I continually pray He is using me as His vessel to help strengthen others as well. 

For I have come to know, without doubt, there is strength in numbers. 
And I love being one of His "numbers". 






No comments: