Wednesday, September 20, 2017

"His Help" - 09/20/17 - 1 Chronicles 18-20




"If the Arameans are too much for me, you help me; and if the Ammonites prove too much for you, I'll come and help you. Courage! We'll fight might and main for our people and for the cities of our God. And God will do whatever He sees needs doing!"(19:13)



 I love how He reminds us that we are not alone in this journey towards Home.  This verse reminds me this is what being in God's family is all about.  We are all in the middle of a spiritual battle and sometimes the fighting is more intense for some!  "If it is too much for me, you help me:  and if it proves too much for you, I'll come and help you." 

We are not alone!  He has provided so much support and prayers through our "family" In Him. 

"Courage"!

Courage In Him.  We walk In Him - He walks before us.  He has so many angels fighting before, around, and after each one of us.  We can take courage in knowing we are following His lead.  Even when the evil feels overwhelming,  We KNOW He is "I AM". 

He is there in the midst of all the drama.  We have to remember this life is about winning souls for Him.  It's about turning everything over to Him and trusting.  To not take things personal.  Remembering, even when it looks like evil is winning - it isn't.  He is in total control. Each one of His Family is in His protection.  All the manipulation and hurts that are surfacing, He is bigger.



             "And God will do whatever He sees needs doing".

God is in control, we just need to let go and let God.  It is easy to praise God and be a happy in the good times, but our real character is how we are seen by others in the bad times.

Here are some favorite verses to strengthen your spirit:

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

"Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen. It gives us assurance about things we cannot see." (Hebrews 11:1) 

"We don't have to worry. "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank Him for all that He has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7)

"God Has a Plan for your Life. "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, they are plans for good, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." (Jeremiah 29:11)

Remember.  No matter the circumstances. Faith In our ABBA.  It Gives Us Peace.







No comments: