Friday, September 15, 2017

"LOVE" - 09/15/17 - 1 Chronicles 7-8



"The sons of" (7:1)


There are times when I read or see the treatment towards others which is cruel.  full of hate.  and I can't help but wonder.  However did we get to the point of forgetting.......

Each of us began at the same place.  An egg and a sperm.

Each of us is created in our ABBA's image.  Each of us are "fearfully and wonderfully made". 

And yet.  We take the stand of putting our foot upon the head of another.  We become self-righteous.  prideful.  We laugh at the expense of others.  Tearing down in a sad attempt to make ourselves better and bigger. 

Those moments when we do not Love as our ABBA Loves.

I often think about how our Christ treated those who held Him in contempt.  Tried to kill Him.  Betrayed Him.  Judas in particular.

I often think about how when Judas came to the garden and gave the kiss of betrayal upon the cheek of our Savior.  And Jesus said to him, "Friend, do what you have come for." Then they came and laid hands on Jesus and seized Him.

He knew beforehand what was going to happen.  And still.  He called Judas "friend".

I often think about how wonderful this world would be if we were to realize and treat all as the sons and daughters of our ABBA. 

I often look about in all of the darkness of this world and see His Light shining through those who do Love as He Loves. 

And I am thankful.  I am blessed.  I am Loved.  By those who Love others as the sons and daughters of Him.  May we be as His Love.  To all. 









No comments: