Wednesday, December 09, 2015

"The Gift" - 12/09/15 - Acts 20:5-23

"Get up and get yourself baptized, scrubbed clean of those sins and personally acquainted with God."(22:16)










I am so thankful I am in Christ - scrubbed clean of all those sins. 

 For no matter how I try - I sin. 

It is with such thanksgiving I know His blood has set me free from eternal separation from God.
It is with such thanksgiving I have accepted His gift of my Savior.  His gift of eternal life.

I am so thankful I am intimate with Him.  To share in a relationship which grows each moment, each second, each breath I take. 

I love He is my Abba, my Daddy, my bestest friend. 
I love the life I gain from being in Him. 

It is the season of Christmas.  The season when we think of gifts.
I especially pray for others -  so they also will know The Gift.  The Gift of Him.

No comments: