Tuesday, June 27, 2017

"He Is The Truth" - 06/27/17 - Psalm 1-8




"But You, God, shield me on all sides;
You ground my feet, You lift my head high;
With all my might I shout up to God,
His answers thunder from the holy mountain.

I stretch myself out. I sleep. Then I'm up again—rested, tall and steady,
Fearless before the enemy mobs Coming at me from all sides.

Up, God! My God, help me! Slap their faces, First this cheek, then the other, Your fist hard in their teeth!

Real help comes from God. Your blessing clothes your people!(3:3-4)



It can be more than overwhelming if you allow the news from the world to become louder than His Truth.  Watching the news, reading the papers, it seems there isn't much hope left. 

But if you open your eyes, take in and chew on His Word, His Truth, you will begin to hear and see things differently. 

All about us is the newness and goodness of our ABBA and His family.  His Hope.

All about us is are the ones who are His Mighty Warriors, creating ripples in this world and touching lives beyond more than we can ever imagine.

I love how His Word reminds us over and over again that He is our shield, our grounding, our pride.  I love how we are able to stretch ourselves out. How we are able to sleep in peace.  I love how because of Him - we are rested, tall and steady. 

The Truth always comes out.  Just as in light overpowering darkness - so is Truth over lies. 

It is only when we base our standards on Him we are able to recognize the lies.  He is our shield on all sides.  Even though we are standing firm In Him - we still need - need - His protection. 

I am praying for discernment with words spoken from everyone.  I am praying for the lost souls, which are so very lost, but think they have the world by the tail.  I am praying for others not to fall victim to anger/bitterness, the fruits of the world, but that all will know an intimacy with our ABBA.

I love that we are free to stretch our self out

To live and love with our arms open wide, outstretched to heaven, standing on the tips of our toes.  Trusting completely we are completely protected. Even in the midst of the spiritual battle - we stand grounded In Him - His Truth.





I love we hear His voice of Truth over the voices of lies.
"Instead you thrill to God’s Word,
    you chew on Scripture day and night."(1:2)

No comments: