Thursday, June 15, 2017

"I So Love Knowing" - 06/15/17 - Hosea 1-7





I'll plant her in the good earth. I'll have mercy on No-Mercy.
I'll say to Nobody,
 
 'You're My dear Somebody,'
 
and he'll say 'You're my God!'" (2:23)


I so love being planted in Him.
 
Our "good earth".
 
I so love how in Him, our roots sink in and take hold in the firm foundation of Him.
How He enables us to weather the storms of life and grow stronger.
Only because of Him. 
 
I so love knowing in Him, our past, present, future sins are forgiven.
I so love knowing in Him, He has covered us in His mercy and grace - as the leaves cover the trees. 
 
I so love knowing these "leaves" will never fall off.
I so love knowing  His "Sonshine" feeds us, as the sunshine provides nourishment through the leaves, down to our inner core.
 
And most of all.
Most of all.
 
I so love in Him, we are no longer a "nobody".

In Him we are our ABBA's "dear Somebody".
And He is our God.  
 
I so love knowing no greater LOVE.
 

No comments: