Tuesday, June 06, 2017

"He Saves" - 06/06/17 - Ezekiel 21-23




"You have despised My Holy things and profaned My Sabbaths" (22:8)
How ugly is life when outside of Christ. 
 
Throughout these Scriptures today, I am reminded again, nothing is new under the sun. 
 
How the world has taken the gift of life and discarded it through abortion, murder, abuse.
How the world has taken the gift of each other as His family and turned one against another. 
How the world has taken the gift of lovemaking between a husband and wife, and turned it into sex with whomever and even whatever, whenever  and wherever. 
How the world has taken "us", all of whom are made in His image, and distorted it into believing He has made us incorrectly.   
How the world is totally wrapped up in the whoring of satan. 
 
How sin has turned the beautiful Garden of Eden into what we live in today.
I am reminded again, of how amongst the filth of sin, those in Him are made clean through The Blood of our Savior. 
We have been given Wisdom and discernment through His Word, strength from The Holy Spirit  to resist sin.
In Him we have been covered with Grace and Mercy. 
He has given us everything needed to be intimate in Him and more like Him. 
He has made us Holy.

I am reminded again,  there is much of His Beauty shining brightly through the ugliness of sin. 
He is greater, as are we, when in Him. 
I am reminded again, "we" in Him are the beauty amongst the ugliness.  the darkness.  all which is opposite of Him. 
I am reminded again, the urgency in going and making Disciples for Him. 
I am reminded again, we have a choice when coming up against each and every temptation.
 
And again, I am reassured - He is our ticket out.
I am reassured again, His Glory does prevail. 

"No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and He will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation He will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it."(I Corinthians 10:13)
 
 

No comments: