Thursday, April 18, 2013

"My KING" - 03/26/13 - Joshua 12:7-15:19

"And these are the kings of the land that Joshua and the People of Israel defeated" (12:7)
"but I stuck to my guns, totally with God, my God" (14:8)
"And the land had rest from war." (14:15)

How we appoint "kings" in our life without realizing it.  In giving them power to rule us, be it in fear, we have then appointed them to be king over our lives.  How many "kings" have you appointed?

And why? 

Why do they rule over you?

What is it the hold that you are in fear of losing. 

I have been transferring the power to rule over me, to God. 

My Abba. 

My Daddy. 

My KING.

He rules in love, no double standards. 

He desires what is best for me and is pruning and ridding my life of garbage. 

Garbage that is a result of being in a toxic relationship. 

Healthy boundaries can only be set if I have stuck to my guns.

In only a way He is able to do - He provides rest from war - even while in the middle of a spiritual battle zone.  He is preparing me for future Divine Appointments.  The experiences of life that He has brought me through are preparing me for life to come.  I am excited as I recognize He has/is equipping me in a war I have already won because I have appointed Him my King! 

What a freedom!

No comments: