Saturday, September 06, 2014

"Just Plain Ugly" - 09/03/14 - Ezekiel 22-23



How ugly is life when outside of Christ.  Throughout these Scriptures today, I am reminded again, nothing is new under the sun.  How our world has taken the gift of lovemaking between a husband and wife, and turned it into sex.  How the world is totally wrapped up in the whoring of satan.  How sin has turned the beautiful Garden of Eden into what we live in today.


I am reminded again, of how amongst the filth of sin, I am made clean.  I am given Wisdom through His Word, strength from The Holy Spirit, to resist sin.  He has given me all I need to be closer and more like Him. 

I am reminded again,  there is much of His Beauty in the ugliness of sin.  He is greater, as are we, when in Him.


"No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it."(I Corinthians 10:13)

No comments: