Tuesday, January 06, 2015

"Into His Light" - 01/06/15 - Job 10-13

 "Your life would be brighter than noonday; Darkness would be like the morning.
"Then you would trust, because there is hope; And you would look around and rest securely. "
(11:17-18)

Throughout the years I have written in the margins of my Bible alongside verses which touched my heart.  I smile as I reread these little notes, dated on the day they were written, seeing how much my ABBA has grown me. 

Grown me.  Only through Him. 

So many things He has taken my fingers and pried them away from.  Things I was clinging onto for dear life.  my comfort zone.  So many ways, He has taken my freed hands and put into them His own.  His own Hand to lead me into uncharted waters.

I didn't so much love it at the time, but now am so thankful He took the time to grow me into whom He designed me to be.  Yes, I still have much growth left within me, but at least I am growing towards His Light instead of keeping my soul in a dark closet called "false sense of security". 

I love looking about the changes He has produced in my life and knowing, without doubt, I am resting securely in Him. 

He really does - you know - take the darkness and make it like the morning.

 

No comments: