Tuesday, March 01, 2016
"How Quickly" - 03/01/16 - Numbers 15, Psalm 90
From the study notes in my Bible:
Counting Our Days.
This prayer of Moses, probably written near the end of his life, gives us some excellent insight into living. We need to seek Wisdom, be sober-minded and diligent, and seek to use our time wisely, living in light of The Lord's commands.
* Life is often painful, sometimes very painful, but survivable.
* We perpetually fall short of God's plan for us.
* We are loved by an all-powerful yet merciful God who knows all about us.
* The only true satisfaction is in knowing and obeying God.
* Serve God to your fullest, because your time here on earth is short.
(very, very short.)