Friday, June 17, 2016

"Taking Delight" - 06/17/16 - Ecclesiastes 7-12


"Oh, how sweet the light of day, And how wonderful to live in the sunshine!  Even if you live a long time, don't take a single day for granted. Take delight in each light-filled hour" (11:7-8)
 
The sun is breaking through the shadows across our drive.  Here and there you can see pops of color as the flowers are illuminated from the sunbeams chasing away the last of darkness from the passing night.  The lilies are raising their heads to drink in the nourishment from His sun. 
 
There are often times while out working, I stop and raise my face to the heavens feeling the warmth of the sun against my skin.  The way His breeze will brush against my hot skin, bringing to mind a kiss from Heaven. 

Although I love the work He has blessed me with (I do so delight working out in His nature), I love even more delighting in living in a life drenched in His "Sonshine" - each and every "Sonlight" filled moment.  Sharing an intimacy with our ABBA.  Looking up and feeling Him cover me inside and out with His wonderful, marvelous, glorious, Awesome Sonshine. 


The Cross gave us access to our ABBA. 

There is no need for sunblock - His "Sonshine" is guaranteed to be cleansing in all ways.  His "Sonshine" purifies us of any cancers.  His "Sonshine" won't burn you to a crisp.  His "Sonshine" only causes healthy, fruit producing growth. 
 
How much I love the many ways He has opened my eyes to be thankful for each and every day - not taking life for  granted. Taking delight in each light-filled hour"
 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments: