Wednesday, June 29, 2016

"The Holy Spirit" - 06/29/16 - Obadiah; Psalm 82-83


"But not so on Mount Zion - there's respite there! a safe and holy place!" (Obadiah 1:17)


There aren't enough words to express how much I love meeting with our ABBA first thing in the morning and reading His Love Letter to me. His Word.


How much I love to kneel before Him and feel His arms wrap around me, His Word entering into my mind, my heart, my soul - preparing me for the day ahead.


Although I love my time with Him, even more so, I love that my "Mount Zion..." isn't just in my alone time with Him each morning. 


My breath has been taken away more than once or twice during my time here on this earth.  Our ABBA' beauty in His Creation is mind blowing.  Looking at pictures from the trips Nichalas and Amber have taken, while in Zion National Park this past February, I am reminded once again at how huge HIS mountains are. 
 
Not only on this earth, but of our spiritual "Mount Zion". 
 
No matter the spiritual terrain I am "walking" through, my "Mount Zion" goes with me wherever/whenever I go. 
 
The Holy Spirit is often overlooked or short changed in His power. 
 
 It causes me to shudder thinking about living life without The Holy Spirit. How often I feel His nudging, His probing, His protection, His Love throughout the day. 

The Holy Spirit.  He is our own, personal, "Mount Zion".  
 
 



No comments: