Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Awareness - 06/29/14 - I Kings 22, 2 Chronicles 18

"They enjoyed three years of peace"(I Kings 22:1)






My soul is lifted by the beauty of His paintbrush this morning. How thankful I am He created me with the awareness of His nature and the sense to stop and see Him in it. How I delight in seeing the blue skies with white clouds running after each other. The leaves dancing in delight to the music of His wind. And His colors! The different shades of greens throughout the woods with a p...op of color from His flowers. Even His shadows create depth. I so love the time when I am still and know He is - my "I AM". My ABBA. I so thank Him for the fruit of the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) and how nothing in this world can take those from me - they are mine to cherish and allow to surpass any situation. Looking forward to when these moments of total peace are not just moments, but eternal.


No comments: