Friday, August 29, 2014

"How Often" - 08/02/14 - 2 Kings 20-21



"How do I know whether this is of God and not just the fig plaster? What confirming sign is there that God is healing me and that in three days I'll walk into The Temple of God on my own legs?" (20:8)


Wondering - how often do I doubt God and insist on proof?
How often do I think even the every day things came about from "the fig plaster" and not Him?


 All about me is the constants of ABBA.
Constants that consistently prove He is "I AM".
And yet, I either take for granted, don't acknowledge, question, doubt, and at times, even take credit. 


Praying I will see and know Him in all moments, no seconds, of life.  I am finding the more of Him I see, the less often I want to miss out on Him. So love, loving my ABBA!

No comments: