Thursday, March 29, 2012

03/29/12 - TRUTH

"Not one word failed from all the good words God spoke to the house of Israel. Everything came out right." (Joshua 21:45)


With the upcoming presidential election, it is hard to determine who is speaking truth. With acquaintances, friends, family, it is also hard to know truth from them. Even with self - truth is not spoken 100% of the time. Most often the lies we tell ourselves are more damaging than all the others combined.


It is amazing the power of words. At times when lies prevail they seem more powerful than truth. But, eventually truth does prevail - always.


What words do I stand firm on? Live my life by? Use for guidance? Obtain wisdom from? Each day words from various sources bombard my mind, infiltrating into my being. Do I offset the lies with His Truth? I must fill myself with His Words each and every day as a needed life/living support system. It is the only way I am able to know Truth. No matter the situation - everything does come out right when I walk in His Truth. At times it may seem the lies are winning, but He really is in control.





There is absolute in that the Truth has/will set me free.

No comments: