Wednesday, February 15, 2012

02/15/12 my own personal love letter....from Him

Numbers 7:1-89

Again, I am so thankful that I live on this side of Christ. That I have been anointed and consecrated by His blood, His death and resurrection. To be secure in the knowledge that because I am in Him - I am His.

"When Moses entered the Tent of Meeting to speak with God, he heard the Voice speaking to him from between the two angel-cherubim above the Atonement-Cover on the Chest of The Testimony. He spoke with him." (vs89)

I love that all of those in Christ can go into Him and speak with Him, hear Him speak 24/7. We are promised because we are familiar with Him, we will know His voice - that He will call each of us by name.

How thankful I am that by being on this side of Christ, I have an intimate relationship with Him. One of love, not a ritual or sense of duty. One I look forward to , cling to, bask in, and grow in. How thankful I am for His Word to fill me up and give me direction. That He speaks to me, conveys to me just how very loved I am by Him.

To know that His Word is my very own personal love letter from Him.

How I love Him!

No comments: