Thursday, February 16, 2012

02/16/12 His Light

Numbers 8:1-2 "God spoke to Moses: "Tell Aaron, Install the seven lamps so they will throw light in front of the Lampstand." 3-4 Aaron did just that."

Light - the power of light. Amazing how even a small candle can light up a room. It takes only a pinpoint to show light in the darkness. This gives me such hope in such a dark world. Knowing His light is within me - so powerful. To stand on His promises.

This is such a dark world we live in. As time continues on and man is serving self, it is becoming darker. How thankful I am for His umbrella of protection that shields me from things I am so unaware of.

And His light. It draws me in - it guides me - it is my hope.

I pray that I allow Him to shine through me. To be a disciple for Him. That I too will "throw light" in this world.

Without hesitation - without wondering why, what, how, etc. That self won't get in the way. Just do His will - like Aaron - who was waiting for the command - without hesitation.

"and Aaron did just that".

No comments: